Dissertation- Teacher Responses to Student Interactions

Are you an NQT? Chat to other NQT's here.

Moderator: TeachersTalk

Postby maryamdee on Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:15 am

Hello,

I am a student at the University College, London (UCL) doing my masters in The Psychology of Education at the Institute of Education. I am conducting a study focusing on analysing how teachers and teacher trainee’s respond to pupil interaction in the school environment. This will involve participants answering a few questions based on hypothetical scenarios centered around pupil interaction in the school environment. This study will be able to provide more insight into how teachers and trainees would likely respond to student’s interactions and in turn inform teaching practices for a more effective school environment. This area of research is fairly new and could bring certain practices into light that could help strengthen teacher-student relationships

Participation in this study is completely voluntary and participants can withdraw from the study at any given time during the course of the study and after. Data collected from this study will be completely anonymous and will not be shared beyond myself and my supervisor .
The study will involve answering an online questionnaire which I have attached a link to at the end of this email and should take no more than 25 mins. I would greatly appreciate if any teachers/ trainees would take part in this study. Should anyone require any further information my email address is on the information sheet. The full report can be requested for after the 30th of September, 2018.

Survey link: https://uclioe.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/for ... 6s69xUXD9j

I would really appreciate any help anyone can offer me by filling in this survey. Thank you very much
maryamdee
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to NQT Chat