Dissertation Topic- Behaviour Changes During Assessments. Te

As a community you get a say in our content and the way the forum is run. Post your comments and suggestions here. - Having problems? Post your queries here.

Moderator: TeachersTalk

Postby Fayeed on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:52 am

Hello,

I am currently beginning my dissertation topic which will be looking at behaviour changes in children of ages 4 and upwards during informal and formal assessments. I would really like to gain a better perspective by collecting a wide range of viewpoints from a variety of educational professionals.

Therefore, any observations and thoughts given would be greatly appreciated and a huge help towards building my research. To do this if possible i am interested in the following questions.

Have you noticed behaviour changes (both positive and negative) in any of the children you have taught during times of formal and informal assessment?

If so, what were these changes?

What are your personal views of assessment methods currently used?

All the information given will remain anonymous, no other details will be requested other than the answers to these questions, which will be used to determine how effective the current recording of progress is.

If preferred my email address is 30077894@blackpool.ac.uk or fayeamandaedmundson@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you in advance.

Faye
Fayeed
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Comments/Suggestions/Help