Quiz Show Contestants wanted

Come here for general chat, have a cup of coffee, relax, or get something off your chest.

Moderator: TeachersTalk

Postby Gogglebox on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:39 am

The television production company I work for, Gogglebox Entertainment, is in the process of trialling a new quiz format during thesummer holidays and I’m very keen to see if any teachers might want to come and pit their wits in one of our trials at our Central London office.

We are looking for more outgoing and clever people to take part in quiz rehearsals during the day next week. We are looking for a broad selection of players of all ages to test the game play and the questions during a runthrough taking about an hour, prior to a presentation in front of some people from the BBC in the Autumn. This is brand new game which requires players to work not only as a team but also to be ruthless and competitive.

We will pay travel expenses and are sure that you have a fun time, whther you win or not!

If anyone is interested they can connect me on 0207 908 5086 or drop me a line at paul@goggleboxentertainment.co.uk to find out more.

Thank you for your time.
Gogglebox
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Staff Room