Needed: educational professionals for research

Come here to chat about teaching topics.

Moderator: TeachersTalk

Postby ForensicPsychResearc on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:55 am

Hello!

I am a Forensic Psychology student in the UK, and am finishing up my year with my dissertation. I am conducting research titled 'Understanding Prevent: A thematic analysis of educational professional’s perceptions of UK’s Prevent strategy.' For my research, I need between 8 and 10 educational professionals to answer a few open ended questions about their experiences and opinions on the Prevent legislation in the UK. The survey in itself would take a maximum of 20 minutes.
If anyone is interested, please do get in contact. All data gathered from this will remain fully confidential, and has potential to make for a very impactful and highly relevant piece of research. I hope that a few of you read this and choose to partake, I would be eternally thankful! Any questions are welcome! :D
ForensicPsychResearc
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Needed: educational professionals for research

Postby Wend123 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:32 am

Hi
Yes, I would be willing to take part. I am a Primary teacher working in Blackburn in Lancashire, I have obviously had PREVENT training and our school works closely with the community and prevent team. Get in touch if you want be to be involved.
Wend123
Just Registered
Just Registered

Re: Needed: educational professionals for research

Postby warrenzephaniah on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:00 pm

For my exploration, I require in the vicinity of 8 and 10 instructive experts to answer a couple of open finished inquiries concerning their encounters and assessments on the Prevent enactment in the UK. Dissertation Service UK The review in itself would take a most extreme of 20 minutes.
warrenzephaniah
Just Registered
Just Registered

Return to Teachers Chat